Wednesday, October 24

Where the wild things are

Tribal designs have taken on a whole new form. I've never found myself too passionate about anything the trend had to offer, until now. Spring 2013 has breathed new life into the typical tribal elements, and I am impressed!

A few of my favourite pieces are from Sass & Bide, Carven, Molten Store and All Saints...but I'll be hunting for more soon enough, no doubt.

I'm particularly drawn to each of these lust-have items for their magnificent balance of bold graphic elements, striking colours such as fuchsia, green, orange and metallic accents, and gorgeous angular geometric shapes and lines. Together, these elements are a killer combination.
Sass and Bide 'The Statement'








Molten Store 'My One and Only' Bag






All Saints Aztec Sequin Mini 
(Wish I'd bought this when I was in London last year!)


Sass and Bide 'The Definitive'



Carven, Spring 2012



Take a walk on the wild side.

xx

Follow

1 comment:

Avielle Rose said...

I love tribal print too!!! :)

Http://seekvintage.blogspot.com